CHALLENGING AND REWARDING OPPORTUNITY
TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN JUVENILE AND FAMILY COURT SYSTEMS
Development Operations Manager
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Starting Salary Range: $75,000 – $96,000 per annum, DOE
FLSA Status: Exempt
The National Council of Juvenile and Family Court Judges (NCJFCJ), a national non-profit organization headquartered in Reno, NV, is seeking applications to fill the position of Development Operations Manager to build on the exceptional 85-year record of improving courts and systems practice and raising awareness of the core issues that touch the lives of many of our nation’s children and families. As a leader in continuing education opportunities, research, publication development, technical assistance, and policy development in the field of juvenile and family justice, the NCJFCJ is unique in providing practice-based resources to jurisdictions and communities nationwide. For an overview of the NCJFCJ’s major initiatives, please go to www.ncjfcj.org/about.
The mission of the NCJFCJ is to provide all judges, courts, and related agencies and practitioners involved with juvenile, family, and domestic violence cases with the knowledge and skills to improve the lives of the families and children who seek justice. The NCJFCJ values team members who are independent, creative, tenacious, resourceful, dependable, and passionate about their work. NCJFCJ team members work collaboratively in a collegial setting to achieve this mission.
The NCJFCJ is seeking a full-time Development Operations Manager to build and promote a collaborative team and use management tools to foster collaboration with other team members in the development and testing process. The Development Operations Manager will be involved in the design, development, testing, deployment, and management of a wide range of products and services for the organization including project websites.
The minimum requirements for this position include:
- BS in Computer Science and/or Software Engineering or equivalent work experience
- 5+ Years in a development/operations role
- A passion or preference for working in a non-profit or grant-funded environment preferred
- Evening, weekend, holiday, and overtime work may be required
- Some travel, locally and nationally, is required
The successful candidate for this position will be expected to engage in a wide range of professional activities such as:
- Oversee the implementation, deployment, and integration of solutions, ensuring successful delivery, high quality, and sustainability of solutions
- Manage all aspects of solutions deployment and technical operations
- Manage development/operations team, assigning and monitoring workflow and ensuring quality and efficiency is maintained
- Plan, build, configure, test, and deploy technology solutions
- Promote development/operations strategies and implementation goals
- Participate in automation testing and implementation
- Experience with various programing and web development languages such as: ASP.net, C$, HTML5, Java, Drupal, Joomla, etc.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure services, SQL, Azure SQL Instances, Azure managed instancing
- Analyze and approve new code
- Lead the transition to a modern and consolidated database and code infrastructure
- Responsive project website development, maintenance, implementation, and supp0rt
The Development Operations Manager position is located in Reno, Nevada. Reno is the largest city in northern Nevada. It is nestled on the eastern slope of the Sierra Nevada Mountains and provides unlimited indoor and outdoor recreational activities. Spectacular Lake Tahoe and the world’s largest concentration of ski facilities are all within a fifty-mile radius. Biking, camping, fishing, and mountain climbing are all activities Reno residents and visitors enjoy. For more information, please visit https://www.washoecounty.gov.
The successful candidate for this position must be able to travel to and relocate to Reno, Nevada. The NCJFCJ is not able to provide reimbursement for interview travel or relocation expenses.
The NCJFCJ’s current benefit package includes medical/dental/vision/prescription coverage for full-time employees and their dependents, life insurance, and retirement savings plan with employer match after one year of employment. If you are a dynamic and professional individual who appreciates demanding yet gratifying work, we invite you to submit your completed application materials.
FOR FULL CONSIDERATION, applicants must submit the following:
• Tailored Letter of Interest
• Résumé or CV
~ NCJFCJ is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer ~