This webinar focuses on how five different jurisdictions have used methods such as telephonic and video conferencing to hold hearings for the issuance of and compliance with civil protection orders in the face of the current COVID-19 pandemic.
The panelists include:
- Chief Magistrate Judge Berryl Anderson, DeKalb Magistrate Court, Decatur, Georgia
- Administrative Judge Carroll Kelly, Eleventh Judicial Circuit of Florida, Miami, Florida
- Chief Unified Family Court Judge Janet Helson, King County Superior Court, Seattle, Washington
- Stacey Marz, Administrative Director, Alaska Court System
- Amy Hernandez, Domestic Violence Program Coordinator & Justice Court Program Coordinator, Utah Administrative Office of the Courts