Commitment to Accessibility
The National Council of Juvenile and Family Court Judges (NCJFCJ) is committed to providing universal accessibility to our electronic and information technology, including our web pages, for all individuals, including individuals with disabilities, in accordance with Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973.
Section 508 requires the NCJFCJ to ensure that all individuals, including individuals with disabilities, seeking information or services, have universal access to and use of information and data. To meet this commitment, the NCJFCJ website has been designed to meet or exceed the Section 508 standards.
If you have a disability and the format of any material on our web pages interferes with your ability to access the information, please contact the NCJFCJ team here.
Updated: December 9, 2019
- National Center for Juvenile Justice
Family Violence and Domestic Relations
- Animal Cruelty and Family and Interpersonal Violence
- Child Custody and Supervised Visitation
- Children Exposed to Violence
- Civil Protection Orders
- Comprehensive Training and Technical Assistance to Judges
- Domestic Violence and Child Maltreatment
- Elder Abuse
- Firearms and Domestic Violence
- Teen Dating Violence
- Child Welfare and Juvenile Law
- About the NCJFCJ
- Get Involved
- NCJFCJ Bench Card Resource Center
- Upcoming Events