Court Improvement Program (CIP) Talks provide inspiration on how the legal community can work with partners to better serve vulnerable families and help improve child welfare outcomes. If we are serious about serving children and families more effectively, we must fully invest in coordinated strategies and jointly own the outcomes we achieve. The Child Welfare Capacity Building Center for Courts focuses on building the capacity of court improvement programs to improve child welfare practice in the courts and legal community. For more information, click here.
Upcoming CIP Talks
To be announced.
Past CIP Talks
Judge Ernestine Gray
Uprooted and Traumatized: Avoiding Unnecessary Removals
Humanizing Reasonable Efforts
To view more past CIP Talks, see the videos here.
- National Center for Juvenile Justice
Family Violence and Domestic Relations
- Animal Cruelty and Family and Interpersonal Violence
- Child Custody and Supervised Visitation
- Children Exposed to Violence
- Civil Protection Orders
- Comprehensive Training and Technical Assistance to Judges
- Domestic Violence and Child Maltreatment
- Elder Abuse
- Firearms and Domestic Violence
- Teen Dating Violence
- Child Welfare and Juvenile Law
- About the NCJFCJ
- Get Involved
- NCJFCJ Bench Card Resource Center
- Upcoming Events