During this webinar, participants will learn about:
- How judges can take a leadership role – from the bench and beyond in promoting community safety in domestic violence cases involving firearms.
- How community collaboration can enhance victim and community well-being.
- Opportunities for courts and communities to use existing laws to prevent abusers’ aces to firearms in civil and criminal cases.
- Effective strategies from jurisdictions around the country.
- Effective use of laws, policies, protocols, and forms to improve court practice.
Soberlink AUD Bench Card Webinar
Date: 4/6/2023 Presenter: Chris Beck – VP of Business Development – Family Law at SOBERLINK
Teen Dating Violence: Guidance for Judges Issuing Relief for Teen Victims of Dating Violence
Date: March 27, 2023 Title: Guidance for Judges Issuing Relief for Teen Victims of Dating Violence Presenters: Sarah Hur, Attorney Advisor, provides training, legal analysis and policy review on local, state, tribal and national issues…
Four Fridays in February: Assessment and Effective Outcomes for Youth in Teen Dating Violence Cases
Date: February 24, 2023 Title: Assessment and Effective Outcomes for Youth in Teen Dating Violence Cases Presenters: Claire Crooks, Ph.D., University of Western Ontario and Hon. Victor Reyes, Judge in Residence, National Council of Juvenile…
Explore Similar Content