04/29/20 9:00 am PST
This panel discussion will focus on how five different jurisdictions have used methods such as phones and videoconferencing to hold hearings for the issuance of and compliance with civil protection orders in the face of the current public health crisis.
- Chief Magistrate Judge Berryl Anderson, DeKalb Magistrate Court, Decatur, GA
- Administrative Judge Carroll Kelly, Eleventh Judicial Circuit of Florida, Miami-Dade County, FL
- Chief Unified Family Court Judge Janet Helson, King County Superior Court, Seattle, WA
- Stacey Marz, Administrative Director, Alaska Court System, Anchorage, AK
- Amy Hernandez, Domestic Violence Program Coordinator, Justice Court Program Coordinator, Administrative Office of the Courts, Salt Lake City, UT