Join the National Council of Juvenile and Family Court Judges (NCJFCJ) and Too Small to Fail, the early childhood initiative of the Clinton Foundation, on April 7, 2021 at 12:30 p.m. PT/3:30 p.m. ET as we discuss reimagining the family court experience post-COVID, with a focus on creating learning opportunities for children and families. We’ll share how court professionals can transform their courts into literacy-rich, family-friendly environments designed to support children, families, and communities.
Featured speakers include:
- Chelsea Clinton, Vice Chair, Clinton Foundation
- Judge Ramona A. Gonzalez, Immediate Past President, NCJFCJ
- Dea Wright, Director, Office of Early Childhood Initiatives, City of Milwaukee
- Judge Lori Dumas, Board Director, NCJFCJ
- Phil Fisher, Phil H. Knight Chair and Professor of Psychology, University of Oregon
Download and share the graphics below on social media: