Juvenile Drug Courts
Welcome to the NCJFCJ's Juvenile Drug Court Information Center
The JDC Information Center provides visitors with a complete breakdown of the Juvenile Drug Courts: Strategies in Practice (16 Strategies) - the recommended model for JDC programs. The Center has multiple tools, resources, and publications on evidence-based practices that JDC professionals can utilize for training purposes, information sharing, fidelity assessment, and strategic planning.
- Click here to request regional, statewide, or jurisdictional training on evidence-based practices (i.e., 16 Strategies, adolescent treatment, trauma, and mental health).
- Click here to request targeted on-site technical assistance to help your team strategically plan program enhancements, receive feedback on court room protocol and pre-court staffing, and to learn about innovative ways to address common challenges seen within juvenile drug courts (i.e., use of incentives and sanctions, community engagement, and collaboration).
- Click here to find out WHAT'S NEW at NCJFCJ’s Juvenile Drug Court Information Center, where you can find out what the Center’s staff are currently working on, download copies of the JDC monthly newsletter, and read about ongoing JDC projects.
- Click here to read about the Juvenile Drug Court Learning Collaborative. The Learning Collaborative is a JDC demonstration project, where JDC teams receive targeted training and technical assistance to further implement evidence-based practices.
- Click on any of the 16 Strategies below to browse through Resources & Tools, Things to Consider, and Frequently Asked Questions to help your JDC team learn how to incorporate evidence-based practices in your juvenile drug court.
Juvenile Drug Courts: Strategies in Practice