Veteran Treatment Courts (VTCs)
- Clark, S., McGuire, J. & Blue-Howells, H. (2014) What can family court learn from veterans treatment courts? Family Court Review, 52, 417-424
- Clark, S., McGuire, J. & Blue-Howells, J. (2011) Development of veterans treatment courts: local and legislative initiatives. Drug Court Review, 3, 171–208
- Holbrook, J.G. & Anderson, S. (2011) Veterans courts: early outcomes and key indicators for success. Widener Law School Legal Studies Research Paper, Series 11, 25, 1–52. Retrieved February 15, 2015
- McGuire, J., Clark, S., Blue-Howells, J., & Coe, C. (2013) An Inventory of VA Involvement in Veterans Courts, Dockets, and Tracks. VA Veterans Justice Programs. Retrieved February 2, 2015
- Russell, R.T. (2009) Veterans treatment court: A proactive approach. New England Journal on Criminal and Civil Confinement, 35, 357-372
- Smee, D.E., McGuire, J., Garrick, T., Sreenivasan, S., Dow, D. & Woehl, D. (2013) Critical concerns in Iraq/Afghanistan war veteran-forensic interface: Veteran treatment court as a diversion in rural communities. Journal of American Academy of Psychiatry and the Law, 41, 256-262
To find resources or a Veterans Treatment Court, visit the Justice for Vets website.